My Books

My Books
These books may be purchased from Schiffer Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, Target and in many other fine stores.

Check out my design on Zazzle!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You Can Now Google Search for Your Images

Google finally has a useful way you can search for your images online.  As artists, we are all concerned with potential misuse of images of our copyrighted artwork.

So, to do a google search for a specific image:

1.) Just click on the link below

http://www.google.com/imghp  

2.) Next, click on the camera icon and then click on upload an image (from your computer).

I tried this with a few of my images and although the search pulled up several images, none were my images.  Google image search analyzes patterns of pixels and colors in other photos so I found photos with similar colors only.

No comments:

Post a Comment