My Books

My Books
These books may be purchased from Schiffer Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, Target and in many other fine stores.

Check out my design on Zazzle!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Another Art Scam Email

I always find these art scam emails rather sloppy but entertaining.  Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Kito, I assure you I am treating your email with "good concern."

------------------------------------------------------------------
From:Endowment International Stores    endowmentstores@hotmail.com

Hello there,


I want to buy some artworks from your company to my new store in Australia, I will like to know if you accept credit card and ship internationally as I have got new shops opening in other part of the world.

So please let me know if you can assist me with the order I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern...

You can reply back to ........ endowmentstores@hotmail.com

Love from,

Mr and Mrs Kito

No comments:

Post a Comment