My Books

My Books
These books may be purchased from Schiffer Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, Target and in many other fine stores.

Check out my design on Zazzle!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanks for all the Blog Support and for the Website Hits from Around the World!!!

I wanted to post a note of thanks to all the hundreds of educational institutions that have been coming across internal educational links to my recycled glass blog and taken the time to visit my blog. And the many notes of congratulations for my work in recycled glass and upcoming book have been a great highlight over a very hectic past year.

I am glad you all are enjoying this blog and was pleasantly surprised to learn it was being referred to as an educational resource on this important topic! In particular, US, UK and Canadian grade schools, middle schools, high schools and colleges from Harvard to the University of California to the University of Edinburgh and even the NY Fashion Institute routinely visit my blog (and artist website).

Again, thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment