My Books

My Books
These books may be purchased from Schiffer Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, Target and in many other fine stores.

Check out my design on Zazzle!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Art Bistro: Top 22 Museums in the USA

Art Bistro is an informative newsletter and I always learn something from it. Their article on the top 22 museums in America includes our own National Gallery of Art and the Phillips Collection.  I am disappointed not to see the Denver Museum of Art on this list.  I visited this museum years ago and think it is one of the best kept secrets of top museums.  Their collections of very early Native American works (and textiles), pre Columbian pottery and furniture were amazing and a friend and I almost cried when a guard told us it was time to leave since the museum was closing.

Read about the top 22 list at the link below.
top 22 museums

No comments:

Post a Comment