My Books

My Books
These books may be purchased from Schiffer Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Walmart, Target and in many other fine stores.

Check out my design on Zazzle!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Book on Recycled Glass Sculpture and Design


I have made a lot of progress working on my book and am in the process of fine tuning some chapters and verifying captions with the artists in the book. Since this will be the first book to be devoted exclusively to the topic of recycled glass in art and design, I am releasing little information on it until we get closer to the publication next summer.

I felt that it was critical to keep a wide audience for this book by not just addressing recycled glass sculpture but also including products from manufacturers who are pushing this material in interior design and in other applications. Anyone who is choosing to work with recycled glass deserves to be applauded!

No comments:

Post a Comment